Unit Heater Services in Toronto, Canada, And Surrounding Areas
Winters can be extremely chilly. Those of us who reside here know how crucial having an effective and dependable unit heater is. To maintain high levels of comfort and low energy expenses, keeping your unit in excellent condition is essential.
You must ensure that your home will remain warm no matter what the winter throws at you. You can keep your heater in good working order for the chilly months of the year with some preparation and assistance from the heater servicing professionals at Armanch Heating.
Choosing the Right Heater
There are many different kinds of heating systems available. Still, we only install the ones we are confident will satisfy our consumers. In addition to reducing the bill cost, providing an efficient, durable, scalable, less pollutant, and economical unit heater is our goal, so we make sure your home is equipped with a heater that will work with your needs and the local climate.
- Heating pumps: These heaters combine the heating and cooling processes into one unit. Their effectiveness is beneficial in our temperate climate.
- Ductless heating systems: Mini-split systems, also called ductless heating systems, provide comparable functions to a standard heat pump but do not require ductwork. They are also quite effective!.
- Furnaces—These appliances work well almost anywhere. Installation and operation costs are reasonable too.
- electrical ceiling heater.
Unit Heater Replacements
Every unit heater reaches a point in its lifecycle when its performance is no longer what you require. Replacement makes it more logical if a heating repair doesn't make financial sense.
It is preferable to think about replacing the heating system if the cost of repairs is greater than 50% of the value of a new heating system. Property owners rely on Armanch Heating for prompt and efficient heater services. We are always available to reply quickly to your heater replacement needs!
Signs You Need Heater Repair
- increasing energy costs
- Strange noises are coming from the heater.
- The heater is constantly on.
- Your furnace is older than fifteen years.
- Instead of a blue flame, the gas flame is yellow.
Why choose Armanch
- Versatility: We deal with various heating systems, including furnaces, ductless mini-split systems, and heating pumps. Your electricity expenditures can be decreased by using our energy-efficient products. We also offer support for popular heater brand names.
- Expert technicians: Our professionals have received extensive training and education. The government has accredited and authorised them. They guarantee that all of your heater issues will be resolved quickly
- Customer satisfaction: Its our top priority at Armanch Heating, Air Conditioning & Ventilation. Our knowledgeable staff is accessible around the clock to answer your questions and make appointment requests. To tailor your package based on your budget, they can also put you in touch with heater servicing professionals.