Armanch's Job Position Description
After reading the details of the job positions; You can send your resume email directly to email@example.com.
Armanch Inc. is a startup company specializing in HVAC-R, Electrical, plumbing and (general contractor) founded in 2017 in Toronto, ON, Canada. This company has announced a position to coach and mentor experts on the delivery process, commissioning techniques, and coordination with contractors and customers in residential and commercial buildings.
Sub Contactor For Electrician Jobs
- Position Level: Senior
- Job status: part-time (up to 15 hours per week)
- Job address: GTA
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate work with other trades and upper-tier contractors to accomplish Armanch‘s commissioning task most effectively. Specifically, work with installing contractor and ensure installation is completed per Armanch‘s drawings and guidelines.
- Perform installation, corrective maintenance, or preventive/predictive maintenance of all equipment and tooling as assigned.
- Perform troubleshooting and repair functions on all equipment to support productivity and reliability throughout the facility.
- Conduct basic system functional testing as required per the contract.
- Troubleshooting electrical systems via electrical test equipment (multi-meters, amp probes, data recorders, etc.)
- Install the whole electrical system in new houses.
- Mount pot light, chandelier, rope light, and power cord.
- Replace or upgrade the main electrical panel.
- Like challenging tasks.
- Licensed Electrical Contractor: Master electrician with 309A license
- Insurance for his company
- Must have a clean, valid driver’s license
- Own a vehicle with all essential tools
- Having working knowledge of the Canadian National Electrical Code (NEC License is preferred)
- Ability to read and interpret electrical drawings and diagrams
- Possess strong problem-solving/troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to read, write and speak English proficiently
- Capability to understand and follow English instructions
- Demonstrated self-motivation and successful experience in previous jobs and responsibilities