Good quality of the installation as a professional job is essential because it can reduce the service call and maintenance costs.
The Armanch team has almost all the relative licenses for HVAC-R and building mechanical systems from residential to industrial. Just call us.
These days, most parts and appliances are close together, so a great installation with a robust backup is critical.
Installation fees will be announced according to the job sites and the appliances.
For hydronic heating system prices will be gone the commercial row. The cost of an appliance with an odd location will increase according to the job site.
- Don’t waste your money on annual maintenance.
- More maintenance = More damage to appliances = More money spend.
- Spring is the best time for maintenance.
When appliances have been installed like a skilful job, and you change the filters orderly, you don’t need to pay for annual maintenance, After a couple of years (about every five years), it should do maintenance.
Exception: for tankless water heaters and boilers with an air filter, I recommend ordering maintenance sooner than other appliances if you can’t clean their air filters.
If you order more than one appliance for maintenance you will get $20 discount for each extra appliance (up to 5 appliances at the same property) and for more than 5 appliances, you will get a 5% extra discount.
Door to Door
If our team book you a time to do an AC tune-up, they will give you a referral code, So you can provide the promotion cod+ your full name, address, phone and your email address to your referral friend.
- We will call you if you request your booking by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Add your appliance: Send the couple pictures from each bought HVAC-R appliance with model and serial numbers label.
Heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) is an electro-mechanical system that implements different technologies to condition air. Conditioning air means simultaneously controlling its temperature, humidity, and cleanness to make a living and working space comfortable. Various air conditioning mechanisms exist today, from the simple split system to the most complex central air conditioning systems. The main aim of air conditioning is to create thermal comfort and obtain quality fresh indoor air.
In this era living in a single-family house, and or apartments without air conditioning is unthinkable. Because deforestation and greenhouse effects have altered the weather conditions large. So that to create a better working zone and living room installation of HVAC-R is mandatory.
HVAC-R is a general term and it includes several thermodynamic cycles and functions such as heating, ventilation, cooling, refrigeration humidification, and dehumidification.
- Heating: this includes heating air, water, or the building by applying an electrical heater, furnace, boiler, or heat pump. Sometimes the heater may have a stove or a mechanical room in significant buildings to distribute the hot water, steam, or air.
- Cooling: When the indoor space temperature is higher, cooling is preferred. Thus, by using a refrigerant that can transport thermal energy from the indoors to the outdoors, the inside temperature will be reduced, and cooling will occur. Cooling is essential in harsh environments and crowded areas like cinema halls, hotels, restaurants, and meeting halls.
- Ventilation: this is the technique of replacing fresh air from the outside to inside space without conditioning.
- Refrigeration: to get a refrigeration cycle, the system must contain at least a compressor, condenser, evaporator, and expansion valve.
- Humidification: in air conditioning, this process happens when the air is dry, and its water vapour content is small compared to the recommended standard.
- Dehumidification: dehumidification is drying air by condensing and removing the vapour content from the ambient air.
Among the perplexing processes in new construction and subsistence buildings, electrical installation and related works are the main ones. Starting from the construction of residential houses and apartments, the structure of electrical wiring and the erection of equipment is essential. Electrical installation and maintenance jobs that take in serious work on the cable pulling from the outside and multi-circuit installations on the inside.
A comprehensive electrical work involves connecting or disconnecting the electricity supply, installing, removing or replacing, adding, changing, maintaining, or testing it. In addition, it includes temporary power supply, fixed wiring, installation of electrical switchboards, circuit breakers and generators, and overhead, underground, and high voltage solutions.
Residence electrical installation connects distinctive add-ons for the distribution of electrical power from the supplier to various appliances and gadgets at home like television, lamps, air conditioners, refrigerator, and many others. The most common house electrical wiring that is used for the domestic purpose is:
- Cleat Wiring: PVC insulated wires or ordinary braided and compounded VIR forming temporary wiring system maintained on walls and ceilings
- Conduit Wiring: this includes both surfaces and concealed conduit wiring. The concealed conduit installation system is safe with no shocking risk, aesthetically appealing, has no chance of wear and tear, and is quite reliable. However, it is expensive, complex installation, and difficult to figure out defects.
- Casing and Capping Wiring
- Batten Wiring
- Lead Sheathed Wiring
Whilst the installation is not performed creditably or isn’t appropriately maintained, electricity may lead to destructive fires. Therefore, we advise our clients to take great care when installing electrical wires and cables. When you have a plane for electrical installation and are confused about your house's technical details, please contact ARMANCH Inc.
All electrical work is subcontracted to ESA Licensed Electrical Contractors.
In every construction, plumbing is an indispensable part of the site. Installation works such as water and gas supply lines, sanitary, drainage, rainwater (roofing), pipe and duct for HVAC-R, fire protection, and irrigation are all known as plumbing. Accurate and precise plumbing works significantly protect the pipes and their connection from leaking, potential damage to a house, and rot and eliminate mould on the walls and floors.
- Water supply - water supply plumbing refers to installing, replacing, maintaining, testing, and commissioning any water supply systems. Our company is well known and very familiar with installation for new construction, updating or replacing old water supply systems, and repairing leaky taps, broken fittings, and leaking pipes.
- Gasfitting - gas plumbing is a specialized field performed by a licensed and qualified technician to take on gas services. It refers to any work done on any pipe to install, repair, and maintain a gas line to supply, remove, or use the gas, including flue gases.
- Sanitary - sanitary plumbing joins toilets, basins, taps, sinks, showers, dishwashers, and washing machines to the disposal drainage. The main sanitary work is installing, maintaining, and modifying toilet bowls and sanitary piping systems.
- Rainwater (Roofing) is a roof flashing or roof drainage system involved in collecting or disposing of storm (rain) water. It includes the connection of any rainwater ping to disposal or tank.
- Drainage – drainage work is engaged with the below-ground sanitary drainage system coming from the above-ground sewage or waste pipes to the disposal.
- Mechanical services – this kind of plumbing work is usually associated with all flues, pipes, boilers, air conditioners, and related roofing or venting work with mechanical heating, cooling, or ventilation in a building.
- Fire Protection – fire protection plumbing work involved in safety services applicable for fire fighting. Fire protection plumbing work includes fire hydrants, hose reels, and domestic fire sprinklers.
- Irrigation – constructing a water supply line to bring water from the source to the last valve of the irrigation system.
The main problems in houses and condominiums due to poor plumbing are:
- Clogged drains and toilets
- Leaky Faucets and Pipes
- Running Toilets
- Low Water Pressure
- Slow or Clogged Drains
- Sump Pump Failure
- Water Heater Problems
Possible causes of Plumbing Problems:
- Lack of preventive maintenance and Delaying Plumbing Repairs.
- Throwing Food Waste in the Drain
- Washing Hair Down the Drain
- Allowing Dirt to Clog Your Pipes
- Using Soap Bars With Fat
- Tossing solid Objects in the toilet.
How to Avoid Plumbing Clogs and Backups:
- Regular cleaning of plumbings
- Fix plumbing problems on time
- Prohibiting debris from entering pipes
- Flush your drains regularly
- Don't dump grease down the drain
- Give your garbage disposal a rest
- Don't throw things down the toilet
ARMANCH Inc has a wide range of expertise related to plumbing, and our experienced team will guide you thoroughly.
All plumbing works are subcontracted to Licensed Contractors.
4- General Contractor
A general contractor is a business entity that contracts to be in charge of a project, usually involving subcontractors or individual communicators to everyone involved during a building project. Mechanical, Electrical, and plumbing (MEP) general contractors are liable for planning, organizing, and managing the project, hiring subcontractors, contracting suppliers and vendors, and licensing and renting equipment. Moreover, a general contractor is involved in decision-making, documentation, performance and cost estimation, construction, and maintenance of MEP projects.
As a general contractor, Armanch can demonstrate skills, knowledge, experience, provisional licenses where our company is accredited, and the organizational capacity to carry out the MEP work our customers are appointed for.
A handyman, also colloquially known as a fixer or a handyperson, is versed in various repairing works. Repair and maintenance works are the most well-known handyperson job. When handypersons take part in MEP, they carry out repairs or general maintenance works on building installations. The work can range from simple building maintenance to HVAC-R, electrical, and plumbing.
6- Appliance Repair and Installation
Appliances are not just a convenience, and they are a necessity. Households rely on appliances like dishwashers, stoves, refrigerators and washers to run an efficient home. Don’t let a broken appliance disrupt your life. When an appliance breaks down, you need a professional, reliable appliance repair technician you can depend on to act quickly.
Our experts, Handymans, know how essential appliances are to your everyday life, so we work quickly to repair or replace your device and restore normalcy to your daily routine as soon as possible.
7- HVAC-R Challenges Task
If you have an HVAC-R system, you know it's a significant investment for your home. And if you're like most homeowners, you depend on it to keep your family comfortable.
But what happens when something goes wrong? Do you just wait for the problem to get worse? Or do you call in someone who knows how to fix it?
Armanch offers high-quality HVAC-R services and repairs for all heating and cooling systems. Our team is made up of skilled technicians who are trained to work on all makes and models. They'll ensure your system is operating at its best so your family stays comfortable all year.
While some HVAC-R issues are simply a matter of cleaning coils and filters, many of the ten most common heating and cooling system problems will develop into more significant concerns if not serviced early. These are the challenges for us to give you comfort.
- LACK OF MAINTENANCE
Regularly scheduled maintenance by a licensed service contractor is a MUST to keep your system in proper working order. Many of the most common furnace repairs can be avoided with proper maintenance by a certified service contractor.
- DIRTY FILTERS
Ignition problems can result from several causes. A dirty pilot, flame sensor, or burners can cause a pilot outage, short cycling, furnace lockout, or delayed ignition of the burners.
- THERMOSTAT MALFUNCTIONS
There are many different thermostats, both programmable and non-programmable. Frequently, when a homeowner believes their furnace is not operating correctly, it is an issue with the thermostat or how it is set.
- MECHANICAL WEAR AND TEAR
There are many mechanical components your heating system relies on. These components' normal wear and tear can negatively impact your unit's performance.
- UNUSUAL FURNACE NOISES
Some furnace noises are part of regular operation, while others may warn or indicate a mechanical problem. A whining or squealing motor can indicate that the bearings in an inducer motor or blower motor are failing.
- BLOWN FUSES OR TRIPPED BREAKERS
The most common reason the furnace trips a circuit breaker is that the blower is overworking. If something is blocking airflow to your system, your blower has to work harder to compensate. The most common cause is a dirty air filter. When the air filter is dirty, your blower has to work harder to force air through the filter.
- DIRTY CONDENSER OR EVAPORATOR COILS
Chances are, regular maintenance on your air conditioner needs to be addressed. It isn't cooling as well as it could be. Dirt and debris can clog the coils of your system, significantly reduce the efficiency and wear it out sooner. You can hose off the outdoor coil after shutting off the power to the condenser.
- BLOWER RUNS CONTINUOUSLY
There are a few reasons a furnace blower may run continuously. Before calling for service, check the fan switch on the thermostat. The motor will run continuously when the thermostat is set to the fan-on position. It often happens that homeowners accidentally switch the fan switch on.
- WATER LEAKS
Both air conditioners and high-efficiency furnaces produce condensate. Drain pipes are employed to ensure proper water drainage. Furnaces can leak water if the drain lines are either clogged or cracked.