Good quality of installation as a professional job is very important because it can reduce the service call and maintenance costs.
The Armanch team have almost all of the relative licenses for HVAC-R and building mechanical systems from residential to industrial. Just call us.
These days, most parts and appliances quality are near together, so a good installation with a strong backup is very important.
Installation fees will be announced according to the job sites and the appliances.
For hydronic heating system prices will be gone the commercial row. For an appliance with an odd location, the price will increase according to the job site.
- Don’t waste your money for annual maintenances.
- More maintenance = More damage to appliances = More money spend
- Spring is the best time for maintenance.
When appliances have been installed like a skillful job and you change the filters orderly you don’t need pay for annual maintenances and after a couple of years (about every 5 years), it should do a maintenance.
Exception: for tankless water heater and boilers that they have an air filter I recommend that you order maintenance sooner than other appliances if you can’t clean their air filters.
If you order more than one appliance for maintenance you will get $20 discount for each extra appliance (up to 5 appliances at the same property) and for more than 5 appliances, you will get a 5% extra discount.
Door to Door
If our team book you a time for doing AC tune up, they will give you a referral code, So you can give the promotion cod+ your full name, address, phone and your email address to your referral friend.
- If you request your booking by email (email@example.com), we will call you.
- Add your appliance: Send the couple pictures from each bought HVAC-R appliance with model and serial numbers label.
Heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) is an electro-mechanical system that implements different technologies to condition air. Conditioning air means the ability to easily control its temperature, humidity, and cleanness simultaneously to make the living and working space comfortable. Today, there are different air conditioning mechanisms, from the simple split system to the most complex central air conditioning systems. The main aim of air conditioning is to create thermal comfort and obtain quality fresh indoor air.
In this era living in a single-family house, and or apartments without air conditioning is unthinkable. Because deforestation and greenhouse effects have altered the weather conditions large. So that to create a better working zone and living room installation of HVAC-R is mandatory.
HVAC-R is a general term and it includes several thermodynamic cycles and functions such as heating, ventilation, cooling, refrigeration humidification, and dehumidification.
- Heating: this includes heating air, water, or the building itself through the application of an electrical heater, furnace, boiler, or heat pumps. Sometimes the heater may have a furnace or a mechanical room in big buildings to distribute the hot water, steam, or air.
- Cooling: When the indoor space temperature is higher cooling is preferred. Thus, by using a refrigerant that can transport thermal energy from the indoor to the outdoor the inside temperature will be reduced and cooling takes place. Cooling is essential in a harsh environment, and crowded areas like cinema halls, hotels, restaurants, and meeting halls.
- Ventilation: which is the technique of replacing fresh air from the outside to inside space without conditioning
- Refrigeration: to get a refrigeration cycle the system must contain at least a compressor, condenser, evaporator, and expansion valve.
- Humidification: in air conditioning, this process happens when the air is dry and its water vapor content is small compared to the recommended standard.
- Dehumidification: dehumidification is the process of drying air by condensing and removing the vapor content from the ambient air.
Among the perplexing processes in new construction and subsistence buildings, electrical installation and its related works are the main. Starting from the construction of residential houses and apartments the installation of electrical wiring and erection of equipment is essential. Electrical installation and maintenance jobs that take in serious work on the cable pulling from the outside, and multi-circuit installations on the inside.
A comprehensive electrical work involves connecting or disconnecting electricity supply, installing, removing or replacing, adding, changing, maintaining, or testing it. In addition, it includes temporary power supply, fixed wiring, installation of electrical switchboards, circuit breakers and generators, and overhead, underground, and high voltage solutions.
Residence electrical installation is a manner of connecting distinctive add-ons for the distribution of electrical power from the supplier to various appliances and gadgets at home like television, lamps, air conditioners, refrigerator, and many others. The most common house electrical wiring that is used for the domestic purpose is:
- Cleat Wiring: PVC insulated wires or ordinary braided and compounded VIR forming temporary wiring system maintained on walls and ceilings
- Conduit Wiring: this includes both surface and concealed conduit wirings. The concealed conduit installation system is safe with no shocking risk, aesthetically appealing, has no risk of wear and tear, and is quite reliable. However, it is expensive, complex installation, and difficult to figure out defects.
- Casing and Capping Wiring:
- Batten Wiring
- Lead Sheathed Wiring
Whilst the installation is not performed creditably or isn’t maintained properly, electricity may lead to destructive fires. Therefore, we advise our clients to take a lot of care when installing electrical wires and cables. When you have a plane for electrical installation and are confused about technical details for your house, please contact ARMANCH Inc.
All electrical work is subcontracted to ESA Licensed Electrical Contractors.
In every construction, plumbing is an indispensable part of the site. Installation works such as water and gas supply lines, sanitary, drainage, rainwater (roofing), pipe and duct for HVAC-R, fire protection, and irrigation works are all known as plumbing. Accurate and precise plumbing works significantly protect the pipes and their connection from leaking, potential damage to a house, and rot and eliminate mold on the walls and floors.
- Water supply - water supply plumbing refers to the installation, replacement, maintenance, testing, and commissioning of any water supply systems. Our company is well known and very familiar with water supply installation for new construction, updating or replacing old water supply systems, and repairing leaky taps, broken fittings, and leaking pipes.
- Gasfitting - gas plumbing is a specialized field, performed by a licensed and qualified technician to take on gas services. It refers to any work done on any pipe to install, repair, and maintain a gas line to supply, remove, or use the gas including flue gases.
- Sanitary - sanitary plumbing work is the process of joining toilets, basins, taps, sinks, showers, dishwashers, and washing machines to the disposal drainage. The main sanitary work is the installation, maintenance, and modification of toilet bowls and sanitary piping systems.
- Rainwater (Roofing) – it is a roof flashing or roof drainage system involved in the collection or disposal of storm (rain) water and includes the connection of any rainwater ping to disposal or tank.
- Drainage – drainage work is engaged with the below-ground sanitary drainage system coming from the above-ground sewage or waste pipes to the disposal.
- Mechanical services – this kind of plumbing work is usually associated with all flues, pipes, boilers, air conditioners, and related roofing or venting work with mechanical heating, cooling, or ventilation in a building.
- Fire Protection – fire protection plumbing work involved in safety services applicable for fire fighting. Fire protection plumbing work includes fire hydrants, hose reels, and domestic fire sprinklers.
- Irrigation – constructing a water supply line to bring water from the source to the last valve of the irrigation system.
The main problems in houses and condominiums due to poor plumbing are:
- Clogged drains and toilets
- Leaky Faucets and Pipes
- Running Toilets
- Low Water Pressure
- Slow or Clogged Drains
- Sump Pump Failure
- Water Heater Problems
Possible causes of Plumbing Problems:
- Lack of preventive maintenance and Delaying Plumbing Repairs.
- Throwing Food Waste in the Drain
- Washing Hair Down the Drain
- Allowing Dirt to Clog Your Pipes
- Using Soap Bars With Fat
- Tossing solid Objects in the Toilet.
How to Avoid Plumbing Clogs and Backups:
- Regular cleaning of plumbings
- Fix plumbing problems on time
- Prohibitingng debris from entering pipes
- Flush your drains regularly
- Don't dump grease down the drain
- Give your garbage disposal a rest
- Don't throw things down the toilet
ARMANCH Inc has a wide range of expertise related to plumbing and our experienced team will guide you thoroughly.
All plumbing works are subcontracted to Licensed Contractors.
4- General Contractor
A general contractor is a business entity that contracts to be in charge of a project usually involving the use of subcontractors or individual communicators to everyone involved during a building project. Mechanical, Electrical, and plumbing (MEP) general contractors are liable for planning, organizing, and managing the project, hiring subcontractors, contracting suppliers and vendors, and licensing and renting equipment. Moreover, a general contractor is involved in decision making, documentation, performance and cost estimation, construction, and maintenance of MEP projects.
As a general contractor Armanch can demonstrate skills, knowledge, experience, provisional licenses where our company is accredited, and the organizational capacity to carry out the MEP work our customers are being appointed for.
A handyman, also colloquially known as a fixer, or a handyperson is a person versed in a wide range of repairing works. Repair and maintenance works are the most well-known handyman job. When handymen take part in MEP, they are in charge of carrying out repairs or general maintenance works on building installations. The work can range from simple building maintenance to HVAC-R, electrical, and plumbing.
6- Appliance Repair and Installation
Appliances are not just a convenience, they are a necessity. Households rely on appliances like dishwashers, stoves, refrigerators and washers to run an efficient home. Don’t let a broken appliance disrupt your life. When an appliance breaks down, you need a professional reliable appliance repair technician you can depend on to act quickly.
Our experts Handymans knows how important appliances are to your everyday life, so we work quickly to repair or replace your appliance and restore normalcy to your daily routine as soon as possible.
7- HVAC-R Challenges Task
If you have an HVAC-R system, you know that it's a big investment for your home. And if you're like most homeowners, you depend on it to keep your family comfortable.
But what happens when something goes wrong? Do you just wait for the problem to get worse? Or do you call in someone who knows how to fix it?
At Armanch we take pride in offering high-quality HVAC-R services and repairs for all types of heating and cooling systems. Our team is made up of skilled technicians who are trained to work on all makes and models. They'll make sure your system is operating at its best so that your family stays comfortable all year long.
While some HVAC-R issues are simply a matter of cleaning coils and filters, many of the 10 most common heating and cooling system problems will develop into much bigger concerns if not serviced early. These are the challenges for us to give you comfort.
1. LACK OF MAINTENANCE
Regularly scheduled maintenance by a licensed service contractor is a MUST to keep your system in proper working order. Many of the most common furnace repairs can be avoided with proper maintenance by a certified service contractor.
2. DIRTY FILTERS
Ignition problems can result from a number of causes. A dirty pilot, flame sensor, or burners can cause a pilot outage, short cycling, furnace lockout, or delayed ignition of the burners.
3. THERMOSTAT MALFUNCTIONS
There are many different thermostats, both programmable and non-programmable. Frequently, when a homeowner believes their furnace is not operating properly, it is an issue with the thermostat or how it is set.
4. MECHANICAL WEAR AND TEAR
There are a number of mechanical components your heating system relies on. Your unit's performance can be negatively impacted by the normal wear and tear of these components.
5. UNUSUAL FURNACE NOISES
Some furnace noises are part of normal operation, while others may be a warning or indication of a mechanical problem. A whining or squealing motor can be an indication that the bearings in an inducer motor or blower motor are failing.
6. BLOWN FUSES OR TRIPPED BREAKERS
The most common reason the furnace trips a circuit breaker is that the blower is overworking. If something is blocking airflow to your system, your blower has to work harder to compensate. The most common cause is a dirty air filter. When the air filter is dirty your blower has to work harder to force air through the filter.
7. DIRTY CONDENSER OR EVAPORATOR COILS
Chances are, regular maintenance on your air conditioner has been neglected. It isn't cooling as well as it could be. Dirt and debris can clog the coils of your system, significantly reduce the efficiency and wear it out sooner. You can hose off the outdoor coil after shutting off the power to the condenser.
8. BLOWER RUNS CONTINUOUSLY
There are a few reasons a furnace blower may run continuously. Before calling for service, check the fan switch on the thermostat. The motor will run continuously when the thermostat is set to the fan-on position. It often happens that homeowners accidentally switch the fan switch on.
9. WATER LEAKS
Both air conditioners and high-efficiency furnaces produce condensate. Drain pipes are employed to ensure proper water drainage. Furnaces can leak water if the drain lines are either clogged or cracked.
8- Floor Radiant Heating Systems
Radiant heating systems are designed to heat your home with an energy-efficient system that keeps you warm without wasting any money. If you are looking for a radiant heating system installation, then Armanch is the company to call. Our team of professionals will work with you to find the right system for your home and install it quickly and efficiently.
In-Floor Radiant Heating Installation
In-floor radiant heating systems offer a number of advantages: they're easy to install, they don't require ductwork, and they don't use hot air like forced air systems do. With an in-floor radiant heating system installed throughout your home, you'll never again have to worry about being cold or freezing when you walk into your house after a long day outside!
Whole-Home Floor Heating Solutions
Radiant floor heating is a great way to keep your home comfortable no matter what the weather.
Radiant systems are hidden beneath floors or inside walls/ceilings, so you never have to see them. They work by circulating heated or chilled water through a network of pipes, spreading a consistent temperature with no blasts of air or uncomfortable stratification. During the coldest weather of winter, radiant systems gently warm all surfaces—objects and air—in the room, leaving no cold spots to steal body heat and allowing lower thermostat settings. Plus, there’s no influx of air pollutants, no noise, no unsightly equipment, and the easy set up of zone control personalizes comfort and further trims operational costs.
For all your radiant heating repairs, maintenance & installations, trust in our team!
Radiant heating is an efficient way to heat your home, and can be installed in combination with many other types of systems. Radiant systems link to boilers, geothermal heat pumps, solar collection systems, and water heaters and work well with floor coverings such as hardwood, carpet, vinyl, ceramic tile and natural stone.
At Armanch Specialists Heating & Air Conditioning we're happy to provide accurate estimates, helpful recommendations and complete heating installations. With quick turnaround on all jobs, our friendly team is ready to help you choose the system that's right for you! Call us today on Contact Us Page.
9- Snow Melting Systems
We know that one of the most important things you can do when it comes to snow-melting systems is to make sure you have the right heating capacity.
A typical snow melting system should have a heating capacity of at least 100 Btu per hour per square foot (320 W/m2). This would melt up to 1.5 inch/hour (4 cm/h) snowfalls.
Solutions of 50% water and 50% antifreeze are common, but the solution used should always be adapted to local temperatures and system conditions. Note that metal pipes, like copper, will break if the solution inside the tubes freezes. Plastic pipes may in general freeze without breaking.
Coils in Concrete Layers
First, please note that the entering temperature to the melting coils should be in the range of 120 - 130oF (50 - 55oF). If this is not within this range, please adjust it before proceeding further.
Second, the distance between the coils should not exceed 12 inches (0.30 m). If this is not possible due to space constraints, please consult our customer service department for guidance on an alternative configuration.
Third, the length of the coil should not exceed 140 feet (42 m) if 1/2" pipes are used. If 3/4" pipes are used the coil length can be extended to 280 feet (84 m). However, we recommend keeping it within our suggested maximums for optimal performance and longevity of your system's components.
Fourth, the heating capacity is increased to 200 Btu per hour per square foot if the length of 1/2" tubes is reduced to 60 feet (150 feet with 3/4"). This will also reduce costs by reducing energy consumption from longer lengths!
Coils in Blacktop or Asphalt Layer
To ensure that your heating coils are operating at maximum efficiency, please keep the following tips in mind:
- The entering temperature to the melting coils should be in the range of 120 - 130oF (50 - 55oF)
- Distance between the coils should not exceed 9 inches (0.23 m)
- The length of the coil should not exceed 140 feet (42 m) if 1/2" pipes are used. If 3/4" pipes are used the coil length can be extended to 280 feet (84 m)
- Heating capacity is increased to 200 Btu per hour per square foot if the length of 1/2" tubes is reduced to 60 feet. (150 feet with 3/4")
- Blacktop or asphalt thickness above the tubes should be at least 1 1/2" (4 cm)
Snow melting is ideal for:
- Parking lots
- Grocery stores and
- convenience stores
- Public areas
- Airport tarmacs
- City spaces
- Apartment buildings
- Enclosed areas with nowhere
- to pile snow
- Areas where plowing, stacking
- or shipping out snow is not
- economical or possible
At Armanch Specialists Heating & Air Conditioning we're happy to provide accurate estimates, helpful recommendations, and complete installations and services. With quick turnaround on all jobs, our friendly team is ready to help you choose the system that's right for you! Call us today on Contact Us Page.