- Population growth: 1.1% per year
- Earth temperature rise: 0.32° F (0.18° C) per decade since 1981
- Environmentally friendly and sustainability
- Energy efficiency has become top priority
- Increasing home office
- Increasing demand of forced air units
- Households & homes are getting smaller
- Increasing demand for independent units in condominiums.
- GOING TOWARD ENHANCED SUSTAINABILITY
Price with installation for house or separate unit in Condominiums is CAD$ 9000.
- Hydronic heating system (CAD$ 500) Optional but we recommend just for houses that have a small pool or hydronic heating system and for connecting the hydronic pump, customer must negotiate with technician to get a firm quote.
Price with installation for common riser and hot water storage tanks in condominiums is $7500
Discount policy of selling:
- More than 10,000 = %80 Retail price
- Less than 10,000 and more than 1,000 = %90 retail price
- Less than 1,000 and more than 100 = %96 retail price
- Referral $100 for each side
- Less than 100 = retail price