After reading the details of job positions, you can accept through the form at the bottom of the page
You can also send your resume email directly to email@example.com.
- Position Level: senior
- Job statues: part time (up to 15 hours per week)
- Job address: GTA
Armanch Company Description:
Armanch Inc. is a startup company specialized in HVACR-Electrical and plumbing (general contractor), founded in Toronto, ON, Canada in 2017
Armanch is great opportunity to use your field knowledge and expertise.
The purpose of this position, announced by Armanch Inc, is to do in residential and commercial buildings like houses and offices. Experts from our team will coach and mentor on delivery process, commissioning techniques, and coordination at site with contractors and/or customers.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate work with other trades and upper tier contractors to accomplish Armanch commissioning task most effectively. Specifically work with installing contractor and ensure installation is completed per Armanch’s drawings and guidelines
- Perform installation, corrective maintenance, or preventive/predictive maintenance all equipment and tooling as assigned
- Perform troubleshooting and repair functions on all equipment to support productivity and reliability throughout the facility
- Conduct basic system functional testing as required per contract
- Troubleshooting electrical systems via electrical test equipment (multi-meters, amp probes, data recorders, etc.)
- Install whole electrical system new houses
- Install pot light, chandelier, rope light and power cord.
- Replace or upgrade main electrical panel.
- Like challenging jobs
- Licensed Electrical Contractor: Master electrician with 309A license
- Insurance for his company
- Must have a clean valid driver’s license
- Own vehicle with all essential tools
- Having working knowledge of the Canadian National Electrical Code (NEC License is preferred)
- Ability to read and interpret electrical drawings and diagrams
- Possess strong problem-solving/troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to read, write and speak English proficiently
- Ability to understand and follow English instructions
- Demonstrated self-motivation and successful experience in previous jobs and responsibilities
Complete the form to accept the job position
After completing the form and attaching your resume file, make sure you receive a success message.
The maximum size allowed for uploading your resume file is 4 megabytes.