WHAT DOES YOUR GRILL REVIVAL INCLUDE?
The Armanch Inc. grill vent cleaning service contains the following:
- Complete interior and exterior removal of all grease, fat, and carbon deposits accumulating in grills, even where you can't see them.
- To clean and degrease the frying racks, they are all placed in our custom, specially equipped steam bath.
- We'll use a degreasing solution and steam at 327° to clean other internal and exterior grill components.
- A chemist created our cleaning product to be environmentally friendly and remove carbon and grease from surfaces that have been exposed to high heat for a long time.
- We'll use a vacuum to get rid of all the carbon that accumulates around the burner.
- To make the outside of the grill and any stainless steel cabinets shine, we'll apply our specially formulated polish.
REVIVAL GRILL VENT CLEANING SERVICES
Consider this a "Full Detail" deep cleaning of your barbecue grill on both the inside and the outside! For grills with a width of up to 50".
First, our grill expert will remove any loose material from the burners, firebox, heat plates, or briquettes.
Grill racks, seasoning bars, heat plates, and broiler racks are placed in a specially constructed heated spa bath for at least one hour.
We will use a mix of high-powered steam and our patented degreaser to remove grease build-up on the remaining sections of the grill and the grill box while those parts are soaking in a specially designed degreaser.
After that, a vacuum removes loose particles in the grill box and the carbon gathered around the burners. Finishing touches include cleaning the drip pan, reassembling everything, and generously polishing the grill's exterior.
Please give your Armanch Expert up to 3 hours to revive your grill.
THE DELUXE REVIVAL GRILL CLEANING
Full Detail Revival + Vent Hood Cleaning
The Full Details Revival Grill Cleaning is not the only service offered. Our expert will submerge your exterior hood vent filters in a heated spa bath for at least an hour to eliminate the grease and grime buildup.
They will also use our degreaser with high-pressure steam to remove oil buildup from the vent hood's outside. Once completed, the exterior of the vent hood will have a significant quantity of our proprietary polish. We clean neither the motor nor the vent hood's interior.