In order to recover as much of the heat energy lost through air exchange to the outside as feasible, Canada developed Heat Recovery Ventilators (HRV). Why do they rarely malfunction? Similar in operation, Energy Recovery Ventilators (ERV) maintain humidity in your home throughout the dry winter months.
Even though it may be unusual, these appliances do occasionally malfunction.
When it does, rely on Armanch for quick, reasonably priced repairs. We are on call around-the-clock to make sure that your house isn't losing costly, conditioned air to the outdoors.
Why Call Armanch for Your ERV Repair?
For your HRV/ERV repair, there are four fairly compelling reasons you should get in touch with Armanch:
- With the most recent manufacturer training, we are skilled ERV technicians.
- You are assisting the local economy because we are a local company.
- Simple pricing, Even if you want the service done well, cost is still important.
- We abide by the strict guidelines established by us. This indicates that you're receiving the most recent technical expertise and top-notch customer service techniques.
HAVE YOU KEPT UP WITH REGULAR MAINTENANCE?
A sudden system crash should be prevented by routine ERV maintenance. A protection strategy entails:
- filter cleaning and/or replacement.
- Verify the passage of air and clean the ducting, grill, and vents as necessary.
- lubricating and cleaning fans
- Examining the condensate drain.
- the heat exchange core needs cleaning
Additionally, anytime additional repairs are necessary, a maintenance plan subscriber receives a sizable labor rate discount. Although we make every effort to keep your system in tip-top shape, occasionally it is unavoidable.
HVAC REPAIRS ARE DONE QUICKLY
Call the Armanch service team and request a visit.
For a hassle-free method to keep your heating system running like new, ask about our Service Plans.
Find out why so many of your neighbors already rely on Armanch to fix their ERV and other home comfort systems by getting in touch with us today. A service representative from Armanch can be called for assistance. Available 365 days a year, 24 hours a day. Guaranteed response time of 60 minutes for after-hours calls!