To handle the air source units, installers must be FGAS certified, and they must also be MCS accredited to give warranty-backed certification for signed-off schemes. When designed correctly, an air-source heat pump can provide three times as much heat as the building uses in terms of electricity. Heat pumps, as opposed to combustion heating systems, transfer heat from one medium to another.
By compressing airborne particles, an air source heat pump raises the temperature of the air. A condenser coil converts heat from compressed air to water, providing hot water for the entire building. The same is true for ground source heat pumps, which draw heat from the earth or a water supply. Through the compressor, heat is increased with a heat transfer fluid, producing hot water.
The year-round performance of your air source heat pump is ensured by annual preventative maintenance. The chance of unforeseen malfunctions is reduced, and larger cost reductions follow.
Why maintain an Air Source Heat Pump?
- Your air source heat pump's service life can be increased to 20 years or more with routine maintenance.
- Eliminates bacteria and odors and improves indoor air quality by clearing clogged filters, fan blades, and coils.
- Increases effectiveness and comfort levels
- Reduce carbon footprint and energy use
- Reduces the likelihood of faulty parts and system failure
- Maintains your product's compliance with RHI standards and manufacturer's warranty (if applicable). While workmanship warranties can run up to 10 years, warranties for heat pump systems are often just two to three years long. For an extra fee, many manufacturers also provide warranty extensions.
For every system, Armanch provides a broad range of Operation and Maintenance kits. We think that an air source heat pump that is kept up to date will function at its best and use energy as efficiently as possible.
Why Armanch Should Be Your Go to Air Source Heat Pump Provider?
Renewable energy technology design, installation, and maintenance is a relatively new field. As a result, there are incredibly few businesses that are actually qualified to offer the whole spectrum of services associated with this new technology. The exception is Armanch.
Long before it became popular, we were leading the way in promoting and implementing renewable energy. We have been leading the charge to make renewable energy a reality for Canadian home and commercial clients for more than 20 years.
The team at Armanch is the most equipped to manage the maintenance of your air source heat pump. We bring our more than two decades of experience to your home or place of business every day, where others would be winging it and praying they do it right. Because we live, breathe, and work this technology 24 hours a day, seven days a week, our technicians are never rattled by what they encounter.